Enjoy the peace of mind of healthy teeth and gums from infancy to adulthood.
- Do semi-annual checkups that include dental exams, cleaning and x-rays so we can find and treat problems early
- Help establishing healthy habits to keep your child's teeth and gums clean and cavity free
- Support eliminating unhealthy habits like thumb sucking
- Discuss whether treatments like fluoride and sealants are necessary to maintain your child's oral health
Treat dental trauma and other emergencies quickly to restore comfort and promote healthy healing.
- Heal a badly cut or bitten tongue, lip or cheek
- Find and treat the cause of a persistent toothache, facial swelling or fever, such as an abscessed tooth
- Fix a broken (fractured) tooth
- Reinsert and treat a knocked out adult tooth
There's a Monarch dentist on-call for emergencies 24 hours/day, 7 days a week.
Fix dental problems so you can quickly and comfortably restore your child's oral health.
- Replace cavities with fillings to prevent further decay
- Prolong the life of teeth with baby root canals, pulpotomies or other nerve treatments
- Restore function and strength with crowns, including natural-looking EZPEDO crowns
- Place spacers to ensure proper positioning of adult teeth
- Resolve complex dental problems with oral surgery
- Calm anxious children safely and comfortably with expert use of nitrous oxide or general anesthetic
Raise oral health and self-esteem with help from experts in moving teeth and aligning jaws.
- Find and treat the cause of early or late loss of baby teeth
- Put permanent teeth back in their normal position
- Eliminate oral habits like thumb or finger sucking, and grinding or clenching of the teeth
- Relieve difficulty with biting, chewing, closing lips, mouth breathing or speaking
- Resolve facial imbalances and jaws that shift or make sounds
Orthodontic services are provided by our neighbours at Monarch Orthodontic Centre.